Make your photos look like paintings / illustrations and sketches with these two amazing Photoshop Actions. Take a look at the examples to see how they work with different types of images. You can apply the effects to any size images. For a strong effect images that are around 2000px on their longest side work particularly well with a single run of the Painting Action, while higher resolution shots require two passes. For the Sketch Action a single pass is enough regardless of image size. You can apply the effect to any image, but those with a lot of texture and detail work best. Details:
• Two amazing illustration Actions
• Non-destructive and can be applied with Layered images
• All effects have a Layer Mask attached for additional control
• Works with Photoshop CS5, CS6, and CC (inc 2015)
• Tutorial to help you install Photoshop Actions
This resource comes from other websites and we cannot confirm its legitimacy.
If you are the copyright owner, please submit a copyright infringement.
So we will delet the resources and link to your page.