My design thinking approach to “Where to eat?” challenge
This was a five-day independent project. I broke the challenge into five steps:
1. Understand the Challenge
2. Brainstorm and Explore
3. Synthesize key findings from User Research
4. Make design decisions
5. Design Information Hierarchy and Interaction
Highlights of Herd app
1. Bring food options directly into group conversation without switching between app platforms.
2. Recommend food options to user by leveraging group preference and existing apps, such as Yelp.
3. Empower group to take action and make decisions quickly through experience design.