What do a hairdresser, a carpenter, a dentist, an engineer, and a photographer have in common? A business card! Ok, this probably wasn’t the best IQ question, because they don’t all share the same business card. Today we are talking about the importance of having unique business cards that showcase your business as a photographer the best.
A business card is an essential part of branding for any business these days. To stand out from the crowd you need to do your best to make your business card creative and unique. Besides, it shovuld reflect your style and taste because they are an amazing chance to give a good first impression. It can help you share your contact details with your potential clients.
What should a business card include?
When designing your business you have to keep in mind a few details your photography business card should include. These are:
- your logo
- your business’s name
- the motto that describes your services the best
- the address of your office
- your e-mail address
- your phone number
- the link to your website
- a QR code
Here, we have put together 20 creative examples of photography business card designs for your inspiration. We hope this collection will be useful for all beginner and pro photographers alike. Look at this list if you are going to design a business card in the future, or if you would like to redesign your old card.
1. Kraft Letterpress Business Card
2. Space Sheep Studio business card
3. Business card
4. Flat Camera Business Card
5. Illustration for business card
6. Photography business card
7. Geneoh Business Cards
8. Good Photo Co. Business Cards
9. Reighard Photography Business Cards
10. Free Minimal Business Card
11. Victoria Holguín Business Cards
12. Photography Logo
13. Taryn Grey Business Cards Landscape
14. Wixted Photography – Photo Book & Business Cards
15. Business Card by Soumya Ranjan Bishi
16. Dark corporate card
17. Elegant violet abstract business card
18. Original cards for wedding photography
19. Photography business card watercolor style
20. Cheese camera card
We wholeheartedly hope that this blog post has provided a lot of inspiration and that you will share it with your fellow designers and photographers whom will also benefit from it. Also, we invite you to visit us daily for more snippets of creativity. On Monday, we will continue our Agency of the Week series of articles where we features studios with a lot of potential and an impressive portfolio. If you think you are fitted for our series, email us at [email protected] and we will tell you the steps you have to take into seeing your work on our blog.